Magic Practice Day 8
Count your blessings
- I am truly blessed to have grown up in Queens because it is such a quiet and peaceful, suburban area to grow up playing until the lights came on and playing with the kids and riding my bike and playing in grass or climbing trees. I’m so grateful I got to grow up in the suburbs of beautiful Queens.
- I am so happy and grateful for Courtney’s chef skills because he does an excellent job making wonderful, gourmet foods for us to enjoy at home and he executes it amazingly.
- I am truly grateful for the remote because of its convenience to change channels without getting up. Sometimes, I wont watch TV if I cant find the remote.
- With all my heart, thank you for deodorant because it keeps me fresh smelling and deters sweat.
- I am so thankful for my ex’s because every one of them has taught me so much about myself, love, and what I will and will not tolerate. Exs are the hardest yet most influential people you will ever have to make in your life but it is always good to grow from any lesson learned from them.
- Thank you so much for hats because they hide my hair in a pinch so I can look presentable or to spruce up an outfit.
- I am truly blessed for my backyard because it hosts family events, BBQs and a little garden which most New Yorkers do not have the benefit of owning.
- Thank you so much for Pipdig because they are the makers of my beautifully simple website which is great and fun to use.
- I am so grateful for fast food restaurants because I love an occasional treat from fries to a taco. We’ve all enjoyed the salty greasy goodness of a fast food joint.
- With all my heart, thank you for my upcoming trip to Canada because traveling is a wonderful opportunity to explore, learn and I also get to see my cousin get married.
The Magic Ingredient
A thankful heart hath a continual feast.
We all know the tradition of blessing or thanking food before its consumed, but in this day and age, the custom is being lost in this new generation (I’m guilty as well) and its time to be thankful for our nourishment once again.
Food is a gift! Think about how upset, weak, dizzy or confused you get when you’re hungry. When you finally eat, its like the heavens opened up, your energy is boundless and you love your friends again. Food is powerful. Say thank you for it.
Today, before you eat or drink ANYTHING, take a moment to look at what you’re about to eat or drink and say the magic words, thank you!
Be grateful for the simple things in life and saying thank you is the best way to multiply those simple pleasures.
When you can feel that degree of gratitude, magic will happen.
Before bed, say thank you for the best thing that happened to you today while holding your Magic Stone.